- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Short bowel syndrome
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Short-bowel syndrome
- Deficiency Disorders
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Acquired short bowel syndrome, BOWEL SHORT BOWEL SYNDROME, Bowel Syndrome Short, Bowel Syndromes Short, MASSIVE BOWEL RESECTION SYNDROME, Patient, Post-resection malabsorption, Postresectional malabsorption syndrome, SBS Short bowel syndrome, SGS Short gut syndrome, Short bowel syndrome, Short bowel syndrome (disorder), Short Bowel Syndromes, SHORT GUT SYNDROME, Short intestine syndrome, SHORT-BOWEL SYNDROME, Short-gut syndrome, Syndrome Short Bowel, Syndromes Short Bowel
- External Links Related to Patient/Short bowel syndrome
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)