- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Recent lumbar puncture
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders
- Post spinal/Lumbar puncture headache
- Patient, Reaction to spinal and/or lumbar puncture, Reaction to spinal or lumbar puncture, Reaction to spinal or lumbar puncture (disorder), Spinal/lumbar punct. reaction, Spinal/lumbar punct.react.NOS
- External Links Related to Patient/Recent lumbar puncture
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)