- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Pseudoxanthoma elasticum
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Stroke syndrome
- Aneurysm, abdominal aorta
- Ruptured aortic aneurysm
- ELASTORRHEXIS SYSTEMIC OF TOURAINE, ELASTOSIS DYSTROPHICA SYNDROME, Patient, Pseudoxanthoma elasticum, Pseudoxanthoma elasticum (disorder), PXE, PXE Pseudoxanthoma elasticum
- External Links Related to Patient/Pseudoxanthoma elasticum
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)