- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Pacemaker insertion
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Endocarditis, right heart
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Superior vena cava syndrome
- Cardiac pacemaker insertion, Insertion of cardiac pacemaker, Insertion of intracardiac pacemaker, Insertion of intra-cardiac pacemaker, Insertion of intracardiac pacemaker (procedure), Pacemaker insertion (cardiac), Patient
- External Links Related to Patient/Pacemaker insertion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)