- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Otitis media
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Brain abscess
- Mastoiditis, zygomatic
- Mastoiditis, acute
- catarrh middle ear, Catarrh of middle ear, Ear infection and/or otitis media, infection middle ear, media otitis, middle ear catarrh, Middle ear infection, OM Otitis media, Otitis Media, Otitis media (disorder), Otitis media unspecified, Patient, Unspecified otitis media
- External Links Related to Patient/Otitis media
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)