- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Neck surgery
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Cervical herniated disk syndrome
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Patient, Prolonged surgery, Surgery prolonged
- External Links Related to Patient/Neck surgery
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)