- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Neck malignancy
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Head and Neck Neoplasm, Head and Neck Neoplasm (Excluding Central Nervous System), Head and Neck Neoplasms, Head and Neck Tumor, HEAD NECK NEOPL, Head Neck Neoplasms, head/neck neoplasm, NEOPL HEAD NECK, Neoplasm of head and neck, Neoplasm of head and neck (disorder), Neoplasm of head AND/OR neck (disorder), Neoplasm of the Head and Neck, Neoplasms Head and Neck, Patient, Tumor of Head and Neck, Tumor of head and neck (disorder), Tumor of the Head and Neck, Tumour of head and neck
- External Links Related to Patient/Neck malignancy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)