- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Multiple carious teeth
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, bacterial
- Caries, CARIES DENT, Caries dental, carious teeth, Cavity, DECAY DENT, Decay dental, DENT CARIES, DENT DECAY, Dental caries, Dental caries (disorder), Dental caries unspecified, Dental cavity, DENTAL DECAY, Patient, Saprodontia, Teeth decayed, Tooth caries, Tooth decay, Tooth decayed
- External Links Related to Patient/Multiple carious teeth
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)