- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Multiple birth delivery
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Birth multiple, Birth Offspring Multiple, Multiple birth, Multiple birth (finding), Multiple birth delivery, Multiple Birth Offspring, Multiple Births, Offspring Multiple Birth, Patient
- External Links Related to Patient/Multiple birth delivery
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)