- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Long-term neuroleptics/thorazines
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Tardive dyskinesia syndrome
- Other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquilizer poisoning, Other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquilizer poisoning (disorder), Other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquilliser poisoning, Other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquillizer poisoning, Other antipsychotics poisoning, Other antipsychotics/neuroleptics/tranquilizer poisoning, Other antipsychotics/neuroleptics/tranquilliser poisoning, Patient, Poisoning by other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquilizers, Poisoning by other antipsychotics neuroleptics and major tranquillizers
- External Links Related to Patient/Long-term neuroleptics/thorazines
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)