- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Klinefelters syndrome
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, male breast
- anomaly chromosomes chromosomal sex Klinefelter, chromosome anomaly sex Klinefelter, chromosome XXY syndrome, hypogonadism hypogonadotropic, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, karyotype 47 XXY Klinefelter, Klinefelter, KLINEFELTER DISEASE, Klinefelter Syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome (disorder), Klinefelter syndrome (KS), Klinefelter Syndromes, Klinefelter-Reifenstein syndrome, Klinefelter-Reifenstein-Albright syndrome, Klinefelter's karyotype 47 XXY, Klinefelters Syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome (disorder), Klinefelter's syndrome karyotype 47 XXY, Klinefelter's syndrome unspecified, Klinefelter's syndrome XXY, Klinefelter's syndrome XXY (disorder), Patient, primary hypogonadism, seminiferous tubule dysgenesis, Syndrome Klinefelter, Syndrome Klinefelter's, syndrome XXY, Syndromes Klinefelter, Xq Klinefelter syndrome, XXY Klinefelter's syndrome, XXY Syndrome, XXY trisomy
- External Links Related to Patient/Klinefelters syndrome
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)