- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Klinefelters syndrome
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, male breast
- anomaly chromosomes chromosomal sex Klinefelter, chromosome anomaly sex Klinefelter, chromosome XXY syndrome, hypogonadism hypogonadotropic, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, karyotype 47 XXY Klinefelter, Klinefelter, KLINEFELTER DISEASE, Klinefelter Syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome (disorder), Klinefelter syndrome (KS), Klinefelter Syndromes, Klinefelter-Reifenstein syndrome, Klinefelter-Reifenstein-Albright syndrome, Klinefelter's karyotype 47 XXY, Klinefelters Syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome (disorder), Klinefelter's syndrome karyotype 47 XXY, Klinefelter's syndrome unspecified, Klinefelter's syndrome XXY, Klinefelter's syndrome XXY (disorder), Patient, primary hypogonadism, seminiferous tubule dysgenesis, Syndrome Klinefelter, Syndrome Klinefelter's, syndrome XXY, Syndromes Klinefelter, Xq Klinefelter syndrome, XXY Klinefelter's syndrome, XXY Syndrome, XXY trisomy
- External Links Related to Patient/Klinefelters syndrome
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)