- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Isoniazid (INH/Nydrazid) treatment
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Drug induced Lupus (SLE)-
- Lupus erythematosis, systemic
- CHEMOTHER, Chemotherapies, Chemotherapy, CT Chemotherapy, DRUG THER, Drug Therapies, drug therapy, Drug therapy (intramuscular injection), Drug therapy (procedure), drug treatment (drug therapy), DT Drug therapy, medication therapy, Medication(s) treatment with, Patient, Pharmacological Treatment, Pharmacological Treatments, PHARMACOTHER, pharmacotherapeutics, Pharmacotherapies, pharmacotherapy, THER DRUG, Therapies Drug, Therapy (Drug), Therapy Drug, Treatment With Medication, Treatment With Medication(s)
- External Links Related to Patient/Isoniazid (INH/Nydrazid) treatment
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)