- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Isoniazid (INH/Nydrazid) treatment
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Drug induced Lupus (SLE)-
- Lupus erythematosis, systemic
- CHEMOTHER, Chemotherapies, Chemotherapy, CT Chemotherapy, DRUG THER, Drug Therapies, drug therapy, Drug therapy (intramuscular injection), Drug therapy (procedure), drug treatment (drug therapy), DT Drug therapy, medication therapy, Medication(s) treatment with, Patient, Pharmacological Treatment, Pharmacological Treatments, PHARMACOTHER, pharmacotherapeutics, Pharmacotherapies, pharmacotherapy, THER DRUG, Therapies Drug, Therapy (Drug), Therapy Drug, Treatment With Medication, Treatment With Medication(s)
- External Links Related to Patient/Isoniazid (INH/Nydrazid) treatment
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)