- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Early/menarch/late menopause
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, breast
- Change of life, Change of Life Female, Early menarche, Early menarche (finding), Female climacteric, Female climacteric state, late, Life Changes, menopausal, Menopausal state, Menopause, Menopause (finding), Menopause function (observable entity), menstruation precocious, Patient, Precocious menstruation, Premature menarche, state menopausal, The change
- External Links Related to Patient/Early/menarch/late menopause
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)