- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/DPT inoculation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Poliomyelitis, acute
- Di Te Per Vaccine, Diphth+tetanus+pertussis vacc., Diphtheria / pertussis tetanus / DPT vaccine, Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids with pertussis combined vaccine, Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids with pertussis combined vaccine (product), Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids with pertussis combined vaccine (substance), Diphtheria Pertussis Tetanus Vaccine, Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis Vaccine, diphtheria/pertussis tetanus, Diphtheria+tetanus+pertussis vaccine, Diphtheria-Pertussis-Tetanus Vaccine, Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Vaccine, Di-Te-Per Vaccine, DPT, DPT Vaccine, DTP, DTP Vaccine, DTwP Vaccine, Patient, Vaccine Diphtheria-Pertussis-Tetanus, Vaccine Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis, Vaccine Di-Te-Per, Vaccine DPT, Vaccine DTP, Vaccine DTwP
- External Links Related to Patient/DPT inoculation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)