- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Congenital urinary tract malformations
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis (acute)
- Cystitis, acute.
- Cystitis, chronic.
- Pyelonephritis, chronic
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Congenital hydronephrosis
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- External Links Related to Patient/Congenital urinary tract malformations
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)