- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient avoids/chewing pain trigger
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Chew, Chew dosing instruction imperative, Chewing, Mastication, Mastication (function), Mastication (observable entity), Mastication function (observable entity), Pain trigger point, Patient avoids, Trigger point pain
- Be the first to add a definition for Patient avoids/chewing pain trigger
- External Links Related to Patient avoids/chewing pain trigger
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)