- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Twisted flattened hair shafts
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Pili torti with nerve deafness syndrome
- PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Scalp, Scalp (Anatomy), Scalp structure, Scalp structure (body structure), Scalps, Twisted Flattened Hair Shafts
- External Links Related to PATH/Twisted flattened hair shafts
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)