- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Tissue Cytokeratin 7 increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Ovary, cystadenocarcinoma, mucinous
- Body tissue, Body tissue structure, Body tissue structure (body structure), Body Tissues, Cytokeratin 7, Cytokeratin-7, Increased, KERATIN 007, keratin 7, Keratin CK7, Keratin-7, Normal Tissue, PATHOL, Pathologies, Pathology, pathology (field), Pathology (specialty), Textus, Tiss, TISSUE, Tissue Types, Tissues, Tissues (Body)
- External Links Related to PATH/Tissue Cytokeratin 7 increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)