- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Spiral ganglion/atrophy/Labyrinth
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Pendred syndrome
- AB7-AB9 INNER EAR, Atrophic, ATROPHIES, atrophy, Atrophy (dup) (morphologic abnormality), Atrophy (morphologic abnormality), auditory labyrinth, Cochlear ganglion, Corti's ganglion, Ear Inner, Ear Internal, Ears Inner, Ears Internal, Ganglia Spiral, Ganglion cochleare, Ganglion of Corti, Ganglion Spiral, Ganglion spirale cochleae, IE Inner ear, inner ear, Inner ear structure, Inner ear structure (body structure), Inner Ears, Internal ear, Internal Ears, labyrinth, Labyrinth (Anatomy), Labyrinth (Ear), Labyrinth structure, Labyrinth structure (body structure), Labyrinthine, Labyrinths, Pathology, Spiral Ganglia, Spiral ganglion, Structure of spiral ganglion, Structure of spiral ganglion (body structure)
- External Links Related to PATH/Spiral ganglion/atrophy/Labyrinth
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)