- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Spiral ganglion/atrophy/Labyrinth
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Pendred syndrome
- AB7-AB9 INNER EAR, Atrophic, ATROPHIES, atrophy, Atrophy (dup) (morphologic abnormality), Atrophy (morphologic abnormality), auditory labyrinth, Cochlear ganglion, Corti's ganglion, Ear Inner, Ear Internal, Ears Inner, Ears Internal, Ganglia Spiral, Ganglion cochleare, Ganglion of Corti, Ganglion Spiral, Ganglion spirale cochleae, IE Inner ear, inner ear, Inner ear structure, Inner ear structure (body structure), Inner Ears, Internal ear, Internal Ears, labyrinth, Labyrinth (Anatomy), Labyrinth (Ear), Labyrinth structure, Labyrinth structure (body structure), Labyrinthine, Labyrinths, Pathology, Spiral Ganglia, Spiral ganglion, Structure of spiral ganglion, Structure of spiral ganglion (body structure)
- External Links Related to PATH/Spiral ganglion/atrophy/Labyrinth
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)