- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Skip lesions/small bowel inflammation
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Crohn's colitis/large bowel
- Bowel Small, Gastrointestinal Tract Small Intestine, Intestine Small, Intestine Small Intestine (MMHCC), Intestines Small, Pathology, SI Small intestine, Skip lesions/Inflammation, Small bowel, Small intestinal, Small intestinal structure, Small intestinal structure (body structure), SMALL INTESTINE, Small Intestines
- External Links Related to PATH/Skip lesions/small bowel inflammation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)