- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Pancreas/Inspissated mucus/material in ducts
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Pancreatic duct obstruction
- Exocrine and endocrine pancreas, Gastrointestinal Tract Pancreas, Inspissated mucus/material in ducts, PANCREAS, Pancreatic, Pancreatic structure, Pancreatic structure (body structure), Pancreatico-, Pancreo-, Pathology
- External Links Related to PATH/Pancreas/Inspissated mucus/material in ducts
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)