- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Labyrinth/Organ of Corti degeneration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Pendred syndrome
- AB7-AB9 INNER EAR, auditory labyrinth, Cochlear spiral organ, Corti Organ, Cortis Organ, Corti's Organ, Degeneration Nerve, Degeneration Neuron, Degenerations Nerve, Degenerations Neuron, Ear Inner, Ear Internal, Ears Inner, Ears Internal, IE Inner ear, inner ear, Inner ear structure, Inner ear structure (body structure), Inner Ears, Internal ear, Internal Ears, labyrinth, Labyrinth (Anatomy), Labyrinth (Ear), Labyrinth structure, Labyrinth structure (body structure), Labyrinthine, Labyrinths, Nerve degeneration, Nerve Degenerations, neural degeneration, Neurodegeneration, Neuron Degeneration, Neuron Degenerations, Organ Corti's, Organ of Corti, Organ of Corti structure, Organ of Corti structure (body structure), Organ Spiral, Organs Spiral, Pathology, Spiral organ, Spiral organ of cochlea, Spiral organ of Corti, Spiral Organs
- External Links Related to PATH/Labyrinth/Organ of Corti degeneration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)