- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Histiocyte/HLA-DR on surface
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Letterer-Siwe disease
- Langerhans' cell histiocytosis disorder
- Antigens HLA-BR, Antigens HLA-DR, Antigens HLA-D-Related, Antigens HLA-MT, C50 HLA-DR ANTIGENS, Class-II marker, Histiocyte, Histiocytes, Histocyte, HLA BR Antigens, HLA D 00 ANTIGENS RELATED, HLA D RELAT ANTIGENS, HLA D Related Antigens, HLA DR, HLA DR 00 ANTIGENS, HLA DR antigen, HLA DR Antigens, HLA MT Antigens, HLA-BR, HLA-BR Antigens, HLA-DR, HLA-DR Ag, HLA-DR antigen, HLA-DR antigen (substance), HLA-DR ANTIGENS, HLA-DR Human leucocyte ag DR, HLA-DR Human leucocyte antigen DR, HLA-DR Human leukocyte antigen DR, HLA-D-Related Antigens, HLA-MT, HLA-MT Antigens, human histocompatibility complex derived antigens-DR, human histocompatibility complex derived antigens-DR Antigen, Human leucocyte antigen DR, Human leucocyte antigen HLA-DR antigen, Human leukocyte antigen DR, Human leukocyte antigen DR (substance), Human leukocyte antigen HLA-DR antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-DR antigen (substance), PATH, Resident tissue macrophage, Resident tissue macrophage (cell), Surface, Tissue macrophage
- External Links Related to PATH/Histiocyte/HLA-DR on surface
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)