- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Heart conduction fiber fibrosis/degeneration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Lenegre's heart conduction/degeneration
- Desmoplasia, Fibers Purkinje, Fibroplasia, Fibroses, FIBROSIS, Fibrosis (morphologic abnormality), Fibrous repair, Fibrous replacement, Fibrous thickening, heart Purkinje's fiber, Myofibra conducens cardiacus, Pathology, Purkinje fiber, Purkinje Fibers, Purkinje fibres, Purkinje system (heart), Purkinje's fiber (heart), Set of subendocardial branches of atrioventricular bundle, Structure of purkinje fibers, Structure of purkinje fibers (body structure), Structure of purkinje fibres, Subendocardial branches of atrioventricular bundle, Ventricular conduction fibers, Ventricular conduction fibres
- External Links Related to PATH/Heart conduction fiber fibrosis/degeneration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)