- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Heart conduction fiber fibrosis/degeneration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Lenegre's heart conduction/degeneration
- Desmoplasia, Fibers Purkinje, Fibroplasia, Fibroses, FIBROSIS, Fibrosis (morphologic abnormality), Fibrous repair, Fibrous replacement, Fibrous thickening, heart Purkinje's fiber, Myofibra conducens cardiacus, Pathology, Purkinje fiber, Purkinje Fibers, Purkinje fibres, Purkinje system (heart), Purkinje's fiber (heart), Set of subendocardial branches of atrioventricular bundle, Structure of purkinje fibers, Structure of purkinje fibers (body structure), Structure of purkinje fibres, Subendocardial branches of atrioventricular bundle, Ventricular conduction fibers, Ventricular conduction fibres
- External Links Related to PATH/Heart conduction fiber fibrosis/degeneration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)