- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Hair shaft/nodes frayed breakpoints
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Trichorrhexis nodosa
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Netherton's Syndrome
- Hair shaft abnormal, Nodes frayed breakpoints, Pathology
- External Links Related to PATH/Hair shaft/nodes frayed breakpoints
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)