- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Gray-black subpleural nodules
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Anthracosis/coal workers lung
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Autopsies, Autopsy, Autopsy examination, Autopsy examination (procedure), Gray-black Subpleural Nodules, necropsy, Pathology, PM Postmortem examination, postmortem, Postmortem examination, Postmortem examination (dup) (procedure), Postmortem examination (procedure)
- External Links Related to PATH/Gray-black subpleural nodules
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)