- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Corneal fatty infiltrate
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Tangier's disease
- Corneal lipid deposit, Corneal lipid deposits, Eye, Eye (Anatomy), Eye structure, Eye structure (body structure), Eyeball, Eyeball structure, Eyes, Globe, Ocular structure, Pathology, Structure of eye proper (body structure)
- External Links Related to PATH/Corneal fatty infiltrate
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)