- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Collagen swelling/tissue specimen
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Lupus erythematosis, systemic
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis
- Collagen swelling/tissue specimen, Pathology
- External Links Related to PATH/Collagen swelling/tissue specimen
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)