- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/CNS/Fibrinoid astrocyte degeneration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Alexander disease
- Brain, BRAIN DIS, Brain Disease, Brain Diseases, brain disorder, Brain Disorders, Central Nervous System Disorders Intracranial, Central Nervous System Intracranial Disorders, CNS DIS INTRACRANIAL, CNS Disorder Intracranial, CNS Disorders Intracranial, CNS INTRACRANIAL DIS, disease (or disorder) brain, Disease of brain, Disease of brain (disorder), Disorder of brain, Disorder of brain (disorder), Disorder of brain unspecified, ENCEPHALON DIS, Encephalon Disease, Encephalon Diseases, Fibrinoid astrocyte degeneration, Intracranial Central Nervous System Disorders, INTRACRANIAL CNS DIS, Intracranial CNS Disorder, Intracranial CNS Disorders, Pathology
- External Links Related to PATH/CNS/Fibrinoid astrocyte degeneration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)