- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Ceroid like pigment/macrophages/tissue pathology
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Gray platelet/Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome
- Bone Marrow Derived Macrophages, Bone Marrow-Derived Macrophage, Bone Marrow-Derived Macrophages, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cerebral, Ceroid, Ceroid (substance), Encephalon, Encephalons, Histiocyte, Macrophage, Macrophage (cell), Macrophage Bone Marrow-Derived, Macrophage Monocyte-Derived, Macrophages, Macrophages Bone Marrow-Derived, Macrophages Monocyte Derived, Macrophages Monocyte-Derived, Monocyte Derived Macrophages, Monocyte-Derived Macrophage, Monocyte-Derived Macrophages, Monocytes / Macrophages / APC, Nervous System Brain, Pathology, pigment, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures
- External Links Related to PATH/Ceroid like pigment/macrophages/tissue pathology
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)