- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain/Vacuoles/axons/dendrites/glial fibers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
- axis cylinder, axon, Axon structure, Axon structure (body structure), Axon structure (cell structure), axone, Axons, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, cell vacuole, Cerebral, dendrite, Dendrite (body structure), Dendrite (cell structure), Dendrites, Encephalon, Encephalons, gitter cell, Hortega cell, mesoglia, Microglia, microglial cell, Microgliocyte, Microgliocyte (cell), Nervous System Brain, neuraxon, Pathology, perivascular glial cell, Set of microglial cells, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures, Vacuole, Vacuoles
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain/Vacuoles/axons/dendrites/glial fibers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)