- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain/Vacuoles/axons/dendrites/glial fibers
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
- axis cylinder, axon, Axon structure, Axon structure (body structure), Axon structure (cell structure), axone, Axons, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, cell vacuole, Cerebral, dendrite, Dendrite (body structure), Dendrite (cell structure), Dendrites, Encephalon, Encephalons, gitter cell, Hortega cell, mesoglia, Microglia, microglial cell, Microgliocyte, Microgliocyte (cell), Nervous System Brain, neuraxon, Pathology, perivascular glial cell, Set of microglial cells, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures, Vacuole, Vacuoles
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain/Vacuoles/axons/dendrites/glial fibers
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)