- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain Proteolipid protein/PLP reduced (immunohistochem stains)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease
- BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cerebral, Encephalon, Encephalons, Nervous System Brain, Pathology, Proteolipid Protein/PLP reduced (Immunohistochem s, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain Proteolipid protein/PLP reduced (immunohistochem stains)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)