- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain/Neuronal/Glial foam cells
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Gangliosidosis, generalized (GM1)
- BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cell Foam, Cell Glial, Cell Neuroglial, Cells Foam, Cells Glial, Cells Neuroglial, Cerebral, Encephalon, Encephalons, Foam Cell, Foam cell (body structure), Foam cell (cell), Foam Cells, Foamy Macrophage, GLIA, Glia (body structure), Glial Cell, Glial cell (body structure), Glial cell (cell), Glial Cells, Kolliker's reticulum, nerve cement, Nervous System Brain, neuroglia, Neuroglial Cell, Neuroglial Cells, Non-neuronal cell, Pathology, Set of glial cells, Set of neuroglial cells, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain/Neuronal/Glial foam cells
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)