- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain Medial thalamus lesion
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Korsakoff's psychosis/Alcohol dementia
- Wernicke's encephalopathy
- BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, central medial nucleus, Central medial nucleus of thalamus, Central Medial Thalamic Nucleus, Centromedian nucleus, Cerebral, Defect/Lesion, Encephalon, Encephalons, Nervous System Brain, Nucleus Central Medial, Nucleus centralis medialis, Nucleus centralis medialis (body structure), Nucleus centralis medialis thalami, Nucleus centromedianus, Pathology, Structure of central medial nucleus of thalamus, Structure of central medial nucleus of thalamus (body structure), Structure of centromedian nucleus of thalamus, Structure of centromedian nucleus of thalamus (body structure), suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures, Thalamus centromedial nucleus
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain Medial thalamus lesion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)