- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain Medial thalamus lesion
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Korsakoff's psychosis/Alcohol dementia
- Wernicke's encephalopathy
- BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, central medial nucleus, Central medial nucleus of thalamus, Central Medial Thalamic Nucleus, Centromedian nucleus, Cerebral, Defect/Lesion, Encephalon, Encephalons, Nervous System Brain, Nucleus Central Medial, Nucleus centralis medialis, Nucleus centralis medialis (body structure), Nucleus centralis medialis thalami, Nucleus centromedianus, Pathology, Structure of central medial nucleus of thalamus, Structure of central medial nucleus of thalamus (body structure), Structure of centromedian nucleus of thalamus, Structure of centromedian nucleus of thalamus (body structure), suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures, Thalamus centromedial nucleus
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain Medial thalamus lesion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)