- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain/Locus ceruleus degeneration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Alzheimer's syndrome
- blue nucleus, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cerebral, degeneration, Encephalon, Encephalons, Locus caeruleus, Locus ceruleus, locus coeruleus, Nervous System Brain, nucleus of locus caeruleus, nucleus pigmentosus pontis, Pathology, Pontis Nucleus Pigmentosus, Structure of locus ceruleus, Structure of locus ceruleus (body structure), Substantia ferruginea, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain/Locus ceruleus degeneration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)