- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain/Gliosis extensive/white and grey matter
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Encephalitis, hemorrhagic, acute
- Astrocytic cell proliferation, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cerebral, Encephalon, Encephalons, Extensive, Fibrillary gliosis, fibrillary gliosis (morphologic abnormality), Glioses, Gliosis, Gliosis (morphologic abnormality), Nervous System Brain, Pathology, Proliferation of glial fibers, Proliferation of glial fibres, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures, white and grey matter
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain/Gliosis extensive/white and grey matter
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)