- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Brain Axons intact/absent myelin/diffuse patterns
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease
- Axons intact/absent myelin/diffuse patterns, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cerebral, Encephalon, Encephalons, Nervous System Brain, Pathology, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures
- External Links Related to PATH/Brain Axons intact/absent myelin/diffuse patterns
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)