- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Black pigmented cartilage/connective tissue/Ochronosis
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Iatrogenic, Self Induced Disorders
- Phenol/carbolic acid dressings applicat
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Quinacrine (Mepacrine) Administration/Toxicity
- Black pigmented cartilage/connective tissue/Ochron, Pathology
- External Links Related to PATH/Black pigmented cartilage/connective tissue/Ochronosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)