- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PATH/Adipose/SQ tissue vasculitis/granuloma
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Erythema induratum
- Adipocytus unigutturalis, adipose, adipose fat body, Adipose tissue, Adipose tissue (body structure), Adipose tissues, Angiitides, ANGIITIS, Epithelioid granuloma, Epitheloid granuloma, fat tissue, fatty tissue, Granuloma, Granuloma (morphologic abnormality), GRANULOMAS, GRANULOMATOUS LESION, Histiocytic granuloma, Pathology, syndrome vasculitis, Textus adiposus albus, Tiss fat, Tissue Adipose, Tissue Fatty, Unilocular adipose tissue, vascular inflammation or infection, Vasculitides, vasculitis, Vasculitis (disorder), VASCULITIS NON SPECIFIC, Vasculitis nonspecific, vasculitis syndrome, yellow adipose tissue, Yellow fat, Yellow fat (body structure)
- External Links Related to PATH/Adipose/SQ tissue vasculitis/granuloma
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)