- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Past History/Dura Allograft
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
- Dura, Dura Mater, Dura mater structure, Dura mater structure (body structure), Dura Maters, GRAFT, Graft procedure, Grafting, Grafting action, Grafting procedure, Grafting procedure (procedure), Mater Dura, Maters Dura, Pachymeninx, Past history, Tissue graft, TRANSPL, Transplant, Transplant procedure, Transplantation, Transplantation (procedure), Transplantation action, Transplantations, Tx Transplant
- External Links Related to Past History/Dura Allograft
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)