- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Past History/Corneal transplant
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
- 1-A3D CORNEA TRANSPLANTATIONS AND TRANSPOSITIONS, CORNEA TRANSPL, Cornea Transplantation, Cornea Transplantations, CORNEA TRANSPLANTATIONS AND TRANSPOSITIONS, Corneal graft, Corneal graft (procedure), Corneal Grafting, Corneal Graftings, CORNEAL TRANSPL, Corneal transplant, Corneal transplant (procedure), Corneal transplant not otherwise specified, Corneal transplantation, Corneal Transplantations, Grafting Corneal, Grafting of cornea, Graftings Corneal, Keratoplasties, Keratoplasty, Keratoplasty (procedure), Past history, TRANSPL CORNEA, TRANSPL CORNEAL, Transplant corneal, Transplantation Cornea, Transplantation Corneal, Transplantations Cornea, Transplantations Corneal
- External Links Related to Past History/Corneal transplant
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)