- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Past history/Cholecystectomy
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Subhepatic/gallbladder bed abscess
- Bile acid diarrhea/cholecystectomy
- CHOLECSTC, Cholecystectomies, cholecystectomy, Cholecystectomy (procedure), Excision of gallbladder, Excision of gallbladder (procedure), Gallbladder excision, gallbladder removal, Past history, Removal of gallbladder
- External Links Related to Past history/Cholecystectomy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)