- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Past history/Celiac child
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis herpetiformis
- 0-11 years old, CD, CD Celiac disease, CD Coeliac disease, celiac, CELIAC DIS, celiac disease, Celiac disease (disorder), Celiac rickets, Celiac rickets (disorder), Celiac sprue, Celiac syndrome, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Coeliac disease, Coeliac rickets, Coeliac sprue, Coeliac syndrome, CS Celiac sprue, CS Coeliac sprue, Disease Celiac, Disease coeliac, Enteropathies Gluten, Enteropathies Gluten-Sensitive, ENTEROPATHY GLUTEN, Enteropathy Gluten-Sensitive, Gee, Gee disease, Gee Herter disease, Gee-Herter disease, Gluten Enteropathies, Gluten Enteropathy, Gluten intolerance, Gluten sensitive enteropathy, Gluten-induced enteropathy, Gluten-induced enteropathy syn, Gluten-induced enteropathy syndrome, Gluten-responsive sprue, Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathies, Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathy, GSE, GSE Gluten-sens enteropathy, GSE Gluten-sensitive enteropathy, Herter-Gee, Heubner-Herter, HEUBNER-HERTER DISEASE, Huebner-Herter disease, Idiopathic steatorrhea, Idiopathic steatorrhoea, Intolerance gluten, Non Tropical Sprue, Nontropical sprue, Non-tropical sprue, Past history, rickets celiac, Sprue, Sprue Celiac, Sprue nontropical, Steatorrhea idiopathic, Steatorrhoea idiopathic, Thaysen, Wheat-sensitive enteropathy
- External Links Related to Past history/Celiac child
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)