- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Paronychium/swelling nail/finger
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica
- Finger swelling, Finger swelling (finding), finger(s) swelling, Infected nailfold, Nailfold infected, paronychia, Paronychia (disorder), Paronychia Inflammation, Paronychias, Perionychia, swelling finger, Swelling of finger, Swelling of finger (finding), Swelling of fingers, Swollen finger, Swollen fingers
- Be the first to add a definition for Paronychium/swelling nail/finger
- External Links Related to Paronychium/swelling nail/finger
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)