- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Paraquat lung - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Paraquat lung
- Paraquat poisoning
- 4 4'-Bipyridinium 1 1'-dimethyl-, DIS PULM, disease (or disorder) lung, Disease Lung, Disease of lung, Disease of lung (disorder), Disease Pulmonary, Diseases Lung, DISEASES OF THE LUNG, Diseases Pulmonary, Disorder lung, Disorder of lung, Disorder of lung (disorder), DISORDER PULMONARY, Lung, LUNG DIS, Lung Disease, Lung disease (disorder), Lung Diseases, Lung Disorder, Lung Disorders, Methyl Viologen, Paraquat, Paraquat (substance), pneumopathy, PULM DIS, PULMONARY DISEASE, Pulmonary Diseases, Pulmonary disorder, Pulmonary Disorders, SECTIONS 2-5-6 DISEASES OF THE LUNG, Viologen Methyl
- Be the first to add a definition for Paraquat lung - Causes
- External Links Related to Paraquat lung - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)