- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Paraparesis in Children
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Spinal cord injury
- Spinal cord transection/traumatic
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Spinal cord A-V malformation
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Abdallat Davis Farrage Syndrome
- Andermann Syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spinal cord hemorrhage/epidural
- Spinal cord hematoma, epidural
- Spinal cord compression, chronic
- Spinal cord compression, subacute
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Spinal cord infarction
- in children, Parapareses, PARAPARESIS, Paraparesis (disorder)
Paralytic lower limb weakness in children causing inability to walk or control the leg movements.
- External Links Related to Paraparesis in Children
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)