- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Paraneoplastic syndrome/oat cell lung carcinoma - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Paraneoplastic syndrome/Oat cell cancer
- Carcinoma Oat Cell, Carcinomas Oat Cell, Oat Cell Cancer, Oat cell carcinoma, Oat cell carcinoma (morphologic abnormality), Oat cell carcinoma syndrome, Oat Cell Carcinomas, PARANEOPL SYNDROMES, Paraneoplastic Syndrome, Paraneoplastic syndrome (disorder), Paraneoplastic syndromes, Poorly Differentiated Endocrine Neoplasm, Reserve cell carcinoma, Round cell carcinoma, SCC Small cell carcinoma, Small Cell Cancer, Small cell carcinoma, Small cell carcinoma (morphologic abnormality), Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma, Syndrome Paraneoplastic, Syndromes Paraneoplastic
- Be the first to add a definition for Paraneoplastic syndrome/oat cell lung carcinoma - Causes
- External Links Related to Paraneoplastic syndrome/oat cell lung carcinoma - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)