- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Paradoxical Embolism - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Patent ductus arteriosis
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Patent foramen ovale/intermittant
- Be the first to add a definition for Paradoxical Embolism - Causes
- External Links Related to Paradoxical Embolism - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)