- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Papule extremity/hand/large node proximal
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cat-scratch disease
- Disseminated Cat-scratch disease
- Mycobacterium marinum/granuloma skin
- Be the first to add a definition for Papule extremity/hand/large node proximal
- External Links Related to Papule extremity/hand/large node proximal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)