- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For PAPA syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pyoderma gangrenosa
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- PAPA Syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for PAPA syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to PAPA syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)